RoseAnn V. Shawiak
A Complacent Gentleman
A complacent gentleman, singing karoke in a pleasant voice.
Full of character, humor - a mischievous smile and twinkle in his eyes.
Taking over the crowd at the cafe, getting smiles and laughter all around.
An infectious personality, kind heart, and disposition.
Totally in tune with whatever song he sings to us.
A pleasure all the way around, as we clap again and again, rejoicing
over his live performance.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Complacent Gentleman by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
- Raymond J Wright
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(3 February 1874 – 27 July 1946)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(21 May 1688 – 30 May 1744)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- There is another sky, Emily Dickinson
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Chivalrous Me, Jara Son of Ahaz
- Love, love and love, hasmukh amathalal
- Money, Hanh Chau
- 'Daydream's Lunacy', Katherine York
- Poet, Hanh Chau
- Goodnight Kiss 2, Michael P. McParland
- The New Me, Joshua Hillard
- My Dreams, Joshua Hillard
- the passage of thyme, delilah contrapunctal.... ye ..
- The death of all things, Nero CaroZiv