RoseAnn V. Shawiak
A Complete Love
Remembering those three most beautiful words, I love you.
Every time being said by that special someone touching my
heart so passionately, a forgiving, unconditional love,
taking me where I've never been before.
Feeling a complete love, bringing happiness and joy to
heart and soul, rejoicing for the essence being added to
myself by another's caring and total heart-felt compassion.
Experiencing the exquisite beauty of being accepted for who
I am no matter what I say or do.
A complete freedom of being, daring to trust again, looking
around, seeing the world through eyes that have been opened
to a new outlook on life and everything in it.
Forsaking the past, leaving behind even regrets of yesterday
and all the mistakes and failures in this life.
Stepping over all barriers, standing in the way, experiencing
the soaring of emotions filling me with expectations and
happiness at last.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Complete Love by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- On My Father's Yortsayt, Abraham Sutzkever
- The Bottom Line, Abraham Sutzkever
- Inside Me, Abraham Sutzkever
- नोँनि हाइनायाव, Bahadur Basumatary
- Paris 1988, Abraham Sutzkever
- Remembrances Of Others, Abraham Sutzkever
- Everything but God, Anne Pierson Wiese
- All Night Long, Anne Pierson Wiese
- Tell Me, Anne Pierson Wiese
- Our Mentor (Acrostic Poem), Marvin Brato Sr