RoseAnn V. Shawiak
A Complete Love
Remembering those three most beautiful words, I love you.
Every time being said by that special someone touching my
heart so passionately, a forgiving, unconditional love,
taking me where I've never been before.
Feeling a complete love, bringing happiness and joy to
heart and soul, rejoicing for the essence being added to
myself by another's caring and total heart-felt compassion.
Experiencing the exquisite beauty of being accepted for who
I am no matter what I say or do.
A complete freedom of being, daring to trust again, looking
around, seeing the world through eyes that have been opened
to a new outlook on life and everything in it.
Forsaking the past, leaving behind even regrets of yesterday
and all the mistakes and failures in this life.
Stepping over all barriers, standing in the way, experiencing
the soaring of emotions filling me with expectations and
happiness at last.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Complete Love by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- - My Poems Introduction The Romantic Poe.., Ali Sabry
- Thomas Shadwell (an intro), Yohan Confectioner
- - My Last Letter To My Lovely Beauty Lad.., Ali Sabry
- - Yesterday I Was Walking Alone On The R.., Ali Sabry
- - To My Dear Expensive-, Ali Sabry
- 'My Dear', Ali Sabry
- - -My Dear- -, Ali Sabry
- - I Love You With All My Heart O My Fair.., Ali Sabry
- - I Love You Blind-, Ali Sabry
- - -I Have Chosen You From Among The Beau.., Ali Sabry
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Woman's Last Word, Robert Browning
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)