RoseAnn V. Shawiak
A Complete Love
Remembering those three most beautiful words, I love you.
Every time being said by that special someone touching my
heart so passionately, a forgiving, unconditional love,
taking me where I've never been before.
Feeling a complete love, bringing happiness and joy to
heart and soul, rejoicing for the essence being added to
myself by another's caring and total heart-felt compassion.
Experiencing the exquisite beauty of being accepted for who
I am no matter what I say or do.
A complete freedom of being, daring to trust again, looking
around, seeing the world through eyes that have been opened
to a new outlook on life and everything in it.
Forsaking the past, leaving behind even regrets of yesterday
and all the mistakes and failures in this life.
Stepping over all barriers, standing in the way, experiencing
the soaring of emotions filling me with expectations and
happiness at last.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Complete Love by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- OVER THE HARD ROCK OF SUICIDE فوق صخرة ا.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Today I Watched A fly, Kyle Schlicher
- Opportune Moments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- OVER THE HARD ROCK OF SUICIDE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Yesterday's Emotions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Someone's History, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- On a Love Train, Tosin Abegunde
- A Happy Song, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The silent sufferer, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- A Desert Oasis, RoseAnn V. Shawiak