A Conceptual Jartaka
ေသြးနဲ့လမ္းခင္းညႊန္ၿပဘုရားအေလာင္းေမ်ာက္မင္း ေနာက္ေက်ာဓါးထိုးစိတ္ ရာဇ၀င္ပန္းတုိင္ေရာက္ပုဏၰားခရီးေရာက္သလားခရီးေပါက္သ လား
ပုဏၰားကသူသြားလုိရာေ၇ာက္ေပမဲ့လမ္ းေလွ်ာက္ကမာၻေပ်ာက္ကြန္ဆက္ခ်ဴ ရယ္ပံုၿပင္ေတြ ဒီလိုေခ်ာက္ခ်ားဖြယ္ရာဥာဏ္ေၿမပံုလည္းညႊန္းဆိုဖြဲ့သီ ဤေၿမၾကီးအား တိုင္တည္ၿမည္ဟီးစည္တီးခဲ့ပါတယ္။ ။
A too much greedy brahmin
A would-be buddha, a great king monkey, directed a free way for brahmin with injury caused by brahmin seeping blood as a trace to a free road
Does the brahmin reach his destination?
Does he lose his destination?
Actually the injured king monkey with seeping blood reached hid destination.
The brahmin, although he reached his destination, his own world was conceptually lost in greedy and canning plan.
The conceptual narrations tell such thrilling and bloody maps of contemplated wisdom
Instructing, didacting, composing, decomposing and touching the heart of earth,
proclaiming truths as maps of visionary future.
Nyein Way's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Conceptual Jartaka by Nyein Way )
- A Bystander, Sibghatullah Khan
- A Leaf of Small Boat, Rose Lu ( Bing hua )
- Forget Forgive Focus Follow and have Fai.., Dimitri Jagodinski
- I Wrote Too Much, Shalom Freedman
- If You are Sad, Turn the Pages, Hebert Logerie
- Time Flies, Tony Adah
- The Troika's Gone, sasha yarlexolnikov
- I Am as Dull as Everyday, Sara Fielder
- Vendémiaire Wednesdays, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Incandescent Drapes, sasha yarlexolnikov