A Cruel Outcry
I am alone, In a tent, In a cruel world That can not protect me From the hard time I got Being in a tent Suffering from all kinds Of human pains. What did I do? The world is silent and I am chocked. I am in a jungle rather I am in a pretty world Like the other people. Please I am dying alive A thousand times a day. I am crying a million of Times everyday. I am alive, but I am dead. My heart is going to stop and All my five pretty senses too. Where is the pretty world? I don't see anyone except me, But I might die tomorrow. My nights and days are almost Over and I am going to die. It's not raining anymore, but Tomorrow is my last day. I don't know what happened To my little kids! It's my fate! I am going to die tomorrow! All is over! I am no more! Can anyone hear me? I am talking to the dead and only The pretty dead talk to me. The world is a pretty graveyard And I am no more. Good bye, O world!
MOHAMMAD SKATI's Other Poems
- (Images From The Innocent Childhood) صو...
- (شم النسيم - اجا الربيع) -new-
- ؟ سندويتشة فلافل او سندويتشة شاورما (A F...
- 2014 / TWENTY-EOURTEEN
- 2014 Is The Pretty Year Of Hope
- A BANKRUPT مديونير
- A BARREL OF OIL
- A Big Tsunami Is Going To Come
- A Bouquet Of Flowers And Roses To You
- A CAKE PARTY
- A candle of pretty light
- A Chalet
- A CIVIL ENGINEER IN THE HARD TIME -new-
- A civil engineer in the hard time مهندسة... -new-
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.