A curse from an angel
oh heaven above
forgive this man who takes me down
he doesn't feel the pain inside
nor to see the aching heart...
oh prince of hell
bless this man of attitude
give him the blessed shield
protect him from flaming curse...
oh lord of Olympus
send the most poisonous tongue of earth
dropp the biggest rocks of hatred
to all terrors walking by night..
beauty of the sky fades away
from the unseen things below
men as the source of destructions
will be judged and to the hell will go...
i am an angel of death
who will judge greedy people
who will suppress earthly moves
of hearts made of thorns..
when there be a fair judgement?
where will be the next place to live?
what will happen to planet earth?
who are to be judged and to be killed? ...
neither he, nor she
could justify perfectly
no one will come, nothing would be
there will be nobody next to me...
lady grace's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A curse from an angel by lady grace )
- Clouds of brinkmanship, Oti Egwu
- Heroes, Nassy Fesharaki
- O1O→5959→1049 신규 대전오피, O1Oa5959a1049 O1Oa5959a1049
- 신세계 대전오피 010↔5959↔1049 대전서구오피, O1Oa5959a1049 O1Oa5959a1049
- The Empty Room, Maria Magdalena Biela
- Dream liner, Stephen Brian Brady
- peeping Tom, lee fones
- pension scheme, lee fones
- meri sohbat me........., sanjay kumar maurya
- Let me know, Cee Bea
Poem of the Day
- Oh, the places you'll go!, Adens Kamwi
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- Alone, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)