A curse from an angel
oh heaven above
forgive this man who takes me down
he doesn't feel the pain inside
nor to see the aching heart...
oh prince of hell
bless this man of attitude
give him the blessed shield
protect him from flaming curse...
oh lord of Olympus
send the most poisonous tongue of earth
dropp the biggest rocks of hatred
to all terrors walking by night..
beauty of the sky fades away
from the unseen things below
men as the source of destructions
will be judged and to the hell will go...
i am an angel of death
who will judge greedy people
who will suppress earthly moves
of hearts made of thorns..
when there be a fair judgement?
where will be the next place to live?
what will happen to planet earth?
who are to be judged and to be killed? ...
neither he, nor she
could justify perfectly
no one will come, nothing would be
there will be nobody next to me...
lady grace's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A curse from an angel by lady grace )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- दिनैनि हराव नांगोलनि जांख्रा, Ronjoy Brahma
- मशाल जलती रहती है..mashaal, hasmukh amathalal
- Beautiful Appearance III, Seyi Rufus Oluwadare
- NIGHT PRAYER, Colin Ian Jeffery
- Broken Promises, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Life Mislaid, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- आयै नोँ आंनि, Ronjoy Brahma
- The scarlet soldier, PRIYANKA BHANDARKAR
- Near Your Heart, Neela Nath
- Digital Creationism, Brian Johnston