Lawrence CH Hiun
A Cute Poem For A Cute Girl
You changed my world with a blink of an eye,
That is something that I can not deny,
You put my soul from worst to best,
That is why I treasure you my dearest Marites.
You just don't know what you have done for me,
You even pushed me to the best that I can be,
You really are an angel sent from above,
To take care of me and shower with love.
When I'm with you I will not cry even a single a tear,
And your touch have chased away all of my fear.
You have given me a life that I could live worthwhile,
It is even better every time you smile.
It so magical those things you've made,
To bring back my faith that almost fade.
Now my life is a dream comes true,
It all began when I was loved by you.
Now I have found what I am looking for
It's you and your love and nothing more.
Because you have given me this feeling of contentment,
In my life something I've never felt.
I wish I could talk till the end of day,
But now I'm running out of things to say,
So I'll end by the line you already know,
'I LOVE YOU' more than what I could show.
Lawrence CH Hiun's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Cute Poem For A Cute Girl by Lawrence CH Hiun )
- The Indefinable, Sandra Feldman
- Nothing But A Sweet Sensation, Ronell Warren Alman
- Night Walkers, Olufayo Ezekiel
- Sonnet: Life Looks Strange, Dr John Celes
- The Real Me, Margaret Alice Second
- kiss me hardy, george albot
- When Will I Wake, Anirudh Rawat
- Silencio en ingles, Donnie Wolff
- Our Lewd Obscene and Vulgar Episodes, Hamid Vitalis
- Life, Anirudh Rawat
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)