Bijay Kant Dubey
A Daruman (He Is A Daruman, Sells Not, Takes Too)
Of daru, by daru and for daru
Always entertaining to have a drink,
A bottle of daru
Into the hands of his.
Deals he not in, but takes too
When it remains
Only for daru,
Eat, drink and be merry.
Made in daru,
Made in India.
Bijay Kant Dubey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Daruman (He Is A Daruman, Sells Not, Takes Too) by Bijay Kant Dubey )
Did you read them?
- Sailing Midnight, Steven Rhoads
- No one is, hasmukh amathalal
- Seizing The Arrears, Dexsta Ray
- I shall sing, hasmukh amathalal
- Thelo (1), Branden Aeling
- Why lord should look, hasmukh amathalal
- A to Z for You, Indranil Bit
- Our bretherne, hasmukh amathalal
- Water has central place, hasmukh amathalal
- Sunset, Littlewing28 Pani