Jessica Hernandez (teardrop)
A day filled with happiness is to painful to face. A day of chaos is a reminder of my tears. Laughter is anger. Love is hate. Those smiles bring to much fear. The good I see in you has to stop its to much for me to deal with. Running from anything good trapped inside something unknown.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Day by Jessica Hernandez (teardrop) )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- lack of caffeine means this, Mandolyn ...
- Happy Birthday Son, Rowina M Mallick
- Why Do Turtles Cross The Road?, Darlene Walsh
- Distress, Nick Kler
- To Be A Poet Traced Stepping Stones, Terence G. Craddock
- Where Are The People Who Say They Love, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Cryptic Revealed Smile Enigmatic Eye Awa.., Terence G. Craddock
- X, Midnights Voice
- Drone .....[little SPY 'fly-by'; definit.., Bri Edwards
- Opposite People, Tony Adah