A Day At the Agora
Never would I enjoy
A day at the agora
Deafening is the noise
A torture and dilemma.
Tumultuous blaring sounds
Of centralized systems,
As people walk around
Stress can be seen in them.
I wonder if I could shop
In such a rowdy confusion!
That system needs a chop
To send it to oblivion.
I'd remedy it with ear plugs
Perhaps appear quite trendy,
And when I pay look smug
At the shouting sales lady.
Cynthia BuhainBaello's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A Day At the Agora by Cynthia BuhainBaello )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Acceptable Efforts, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Love so Tender Love so Mild~~~, Monk E. Biz
- On Light, Jack Dikian
- Am I Alone, Lore Me34
- "Twist these Big Tits Purple", Richard Thripp
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -66, Ronjoy Brahma
- Stories Are Created, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- When Fresh Fish Fails, Richard Thripp
- center, laxami Cards
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -65, Ronjoy Brahma