A Day At the Agora
Never would I enjoy
A day at the agora
Deafening is the noise
A torture and dilemma.
Tumultuous blaring sounds
Of centralized systems,
As people walk around
Stress can be seen in them.
I wonder if I could shop
In such a rowdy confusion!
That system needs a chop
To send it to oblivion.
I'd remedy it with ear plugs
Perhaps appear quite trendy,
And when I pay look smug
At the shouting sales lady.
Cynthia BuhainBaello's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A Day At the Agora by Cynthia BuhainBaello )
- Waiting for Dawn, Somanathan Iyer
- Confidence, Somanathan Iyer
- Doodling Without Purpose, Margaret Alice Second
- Nine persons are exempted from the disci.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Why like this?, Somanathan Iyer
- Humans we are!, Somanathan Iyer
- Summer, Naveed Khalid
- Ode To Love II, Naveed Khalid
- Power of Truth, Somanathan Iyer
- To The Moon II, Naveed Khalid