A Day in The Night?
the night and the day are both twin sisters
both are exact twins but both stand for 2 things
in ones hand she holds the sun
in the others hands she holds the moon
the twins are both kind and wise
the twins are both sisters in her mind and soul
but what happens when they choose to rise and walk at the same time?
the sun and the moon meet each other once a year
the sun and the moon met twice this year
the two greated and made a new breed
they made the breed that chould govern the night in a way they both cant
they created a new person who flew through the sky
he had long blond hair and golden eyes
apon his left arm he bares the celtic cresent moon
apon his right arm he bares the same celtic sun
and under his left eye he has a small mark of the twins.
this mark is a doubled five pointed star one is right side up
the other was upside down it was his personal star.
he was the first of his kind
he was the first of the silver line.
his name was calm silver.
Aubrey Silver's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Day in The Night? by Aubrey Silver )
- The technique of survival., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- A Gift Logic Can't Buy, Donal Mahoney
- Rain-A Mirror, RAJ VIKRAM
- My Hero, Electric Lady
- A Drive, Kai Wendland
- a heart full of love..., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- Poppy Flower, Zubair Ali
- Remembrance., RAJ VIKRAM
- Departures, Donal Mahoney
- Follow not, gajanan mishra
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)