A DIFFERENT SMILE
When the pretty and smiling season comes Life comes with all its pretty flowers, Its pretty birds, and everybody's smile. It's spring with all its energy and vitality Comes to us bringing its pretty smile. It's spring's different smile.
MOHAMMAD SKATI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A DIFFERENT SMILE by MOHAMMAD SKATI )
Did you read them?
- Stay That Way, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Veins, Vines, And Vineyard Sweepings, Dexsta Ray
- Once There Was Love, Guy Shaked
- Silent Aspirations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- None But I Myself Am A Witness To Contem.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Need To Know, Michael McParland
- Tomorrow's Trails, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Errand Man, Tony Adah
- Thelo (2), Branden Aeling
- Playground, gajanan mishra