Ramesh T A
A DIZZY MOON EFFECT!
Dizzy Moon slowly drifting down to the west
And a few Stars peeping through mixed clouds
The Sea waves are lulling silently in darkness!
Tired after celebrating festival people take rest
In the beach seeing the boat displaying light
Of World Tourism Day near the Sea shore water!
A little beyond on the sands of Sea shore there
A wonderful water organ music is going on well
To ease the tense mood of the mob to jollity!
If there’s no wave movement what is the use of Sea?
It will not give the sensation of Sea to anyone there
And the tourists who have not seen Sea will feel dull!
Dizzy Moon effect has cast a drowsy spell there!
Night will dispose of the spell by cooling perhaps.
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A DIZZY MOON EFFECT! by Ramesh T A )
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(13 January 1957)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Naomi Shihab Nye
(12 March 1952)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- Love will find me, Lilly Emerson Brayfield
- Rest Your Head (On My Chest), Michael P. McParland
- Rest Your Head, Michael P. McParland
- Behind Closed Doors Once Again, Electric Lady
- Haiku After Sunrise, Dorothy (Alves) Holmes
- Rest With Me, Michael P. McParland
- Rest Assured KP, Michael P. McParland
- Respect For You, Michael P. McParland
- on the outside, ras palmer
- But did I?, Vanessa Parodia