Ramesh T A
A DIZZY MOON EFFECT!
Dizzy Moon slowly drifting down to the west
And a few Stars peeping through mixed clouds
The Sea waves are lulling silently in darkness!
Tired after celebrating festival people take rest
In the beach seeing the boat displaying light
Of World Tourism Day near the Sea shore water!
A little beyond on the sands of Sea shore there
A wonderful water organ music is going on well
To ease the tense mood of the mob to jollity!
If there’s no wave movement what is the use of Sea?
It will not give the sensation of Sea to anyone there
And the tourists who have not seen Sea will feel dull!
Dizzy Moon effect has cast a drowsy spell there!
Night will dispose of the spell by cooling perhaps.
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A DIZZY MOON EFFECT! by Ramesh T A )
- You With Your Wild Strawberries Will Nev.., mary douglas
- A jumping bean, Harold R Hunt Sr
- A bean, Harold R Hunt Sr
- There are heroes, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Love counts the hours, Mark Heathcote
- My Deck, Harold R Hunt Sr
- A trip to rotgut, Harold R Hunt Sr
- A recipe for a poem, Harold R Hunt Sr
- America will be back, Harold R Hunt Sr
- I will not be taken down., Harold R Hunt Sr
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)