Ramesh T A
A DIZZY MOON EFFECT!
Dizzy Moon slowly drifting down to the west
And a few Stars peeping through mixed clouds
The Sea waves are lulling silently in darkness!
Tired after celebrating festival people take rest
In the beach seeing the boat displaying light
Of World Tourism Day near the Sea shore water!
A little beyond on the sands of Sea shore there
A wonderful water organ music is going on well
To ease the tense mood of the mob to jollity!
If there’s no wave movement what is the use of Sea?
It will not give the sensation of Sea to anyone there
And the tourists who have not seen Sea will feel dull!
Dizzy Moon effect has cast a drowsy spell there!
Night will dispose of the spell by cooling perhaps.
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A DIZZY MOON EFFECT! by Ramesh T A )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- we were made for love..., Marshall Gass
- The piano tutor......, Marshall Gass
- The fog......., Marshall Gass
- silence, Marshall Gass
- Trauma, Marshall Gass
- Tequila and Temptation., Marshall Gass
- which button makes me disappear?, Mandolyn ...
- PEOPLE الناس, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- After The Interview...ll, Morgan Michaels
- Follow The Flies, Is It Poetry