A DOLL NAMED MELODIE
There is a doll named Melodie
who is as sweet as can be
She is an intergalactic doll from the Suzarian Galaxy.
She came to Earth to help children in their birthday dreams
To protect them from Razel who controls them with her ice-beam.
Now, Melodie has warm powers to melt Razel’s ice-spells.
She is half Mezoranian and her nickname is Melodie.
Written by Suzanna Chevalier on April 4,2013
Suzanna Chevalier's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A DOLL NAMED MELODIE by Suzanna Chevalier )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Inspiration, Henry David Thoreau
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Alone, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- The King, Michael P. McParland
- Envisage Belongings, Ajala Samuel Akindele
- Die of Thousands Deaths, Norman Jin Shyr Wang
- Provocation! ! !, george albot
- Born as human, hasmukh amathalal
- New Years Heart, Ron Baratono
- It Is Called Time, Naveed Akram
- Ethical living., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Dolce Vita, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Aapko Dekh Kavita Likhne Ki Eccha Hoti H.., Bijay Kant Dubey