A Dream Of
I lead a friendless life
Without any friends I live
Nobody to talk to
Or to describe as mine.
With no friends I am and life is always like this
Nothing ever changes as the key elements of life I do not have
Empty is everything around me
A friendless life it is.
Cannot be in love with anybody since no girl likes or loves
The dream of having a caring girlfriend never turned as true for me
Anyways, no use feeling sorry about myself
Friendless, I remain and it will never change
The Holy Spirit does not love me anymore, I guess
That is why no love and only pain.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Dream Of by Rohit Sapra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- there's heaven on the plains and freedom.., Mandolyn ...
- Journey of imaginable stress!, Marshall Gass
- the fishermen on the wharf, Marshall Gass
- In The Market For The Exotic, Terence G. Craddock
- Far Traveller Absorb Exotic Sights, Terence G. Craddock
- the yardstick, Marshall Gass
- Market Traveller Moves Unseen, Terence G. Craddock
- Miss Taken, Marshall Gass
- Shipping Container, Marshall Gass
- Smell the Flowers, Joseph Narusiewicz