A DREAMER (ME OR SHE)
I am not a dreamer, but She is a dreamer A different dreamer, My world is different From her world, I went so far to fulfill Her dream which we shared together, But I discovered that the dream she Is looking for is different From what we shared together, I got sad and of course I was all right, We shared a pretty dream, but All was in vain, A dream lost and a dreamer lost Only a bitter memory was remembered, It's unfair to lose a pretty dream For a wrong wish's sake, A dreamer is not a precious person now, but A loser and an absurd loser, Now I am looking for a new dream Because I am a pretty dreamer Of a pretty dream in a pretty dreamy world.
MOHAMMAD SKATI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A DREAMER (ME OR SHE) by MOHAMMAD SKATI )
Did you read them?
- I Have Fallen In Deep, Lilly Emery
- Bramblehash, Luke J. Holt
- A Bare Night, Tony Adah
- That Special Feeling, Bill Cantrell
- The Pit Among Dreams, Lilly Emery
- Vietnam ~ Part 2, Sara Fielder
- Time, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- The Search For Peace, david kush
- Without It Questioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bane of Attraction, Anthony Edmond John