A farewell lover
You are so darling, your no equal,
A hoity-toity feeling shriveled inside
whenever I see you.
Each day you were with me
Life unfolds, life is so colorful,
Full of lights like a glowing luster.
Oh how wonderful,
Your mouth is so sweet,
Speaks softly and nice words.
Oh how lovely,
your eyes twinkled
like a stars in the cool night,
like a diamond
That's in the jewelry box of my mother.
I see your soul,
Walking on the aisle with me,
you hold my hands,
You touch my heart,
As you held me,
I was almost lost,
I forgot the way.
So you pull my hand,
Showing me the trail,
And let go of me
like a throwing rose in the grave.
Didith Marcelo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A farewell lover by Didith Marcelo )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Summer time to have fun, Arafat Driche
- *Heart...oh...Heart*, Arafat Driche
- 'Oh, Heart''Oh, Heart'..., Arafat Driche
- HearT! ? ...., Arafat Driche
- The Art of Praying, Dr John Celes
- Auto-Abuse, No Charge, not $7.11 @ 7-11 .., LUVinThe NOW
- we won't even have the circus, Mandolyn Davidson
- doing donuts in the mojave desert, Mandolyn Davidson
- 'Thank You Trees', Christina Sunrise
- gurudarsanam-indian thought, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath