Ramesh T A
A Fascinating Flower Unique!
Flowers are a great fascination for me
Whether I am in the garden or anywhere!
Colours are ever fresh with fragrance
Each flower has quite unique in Nature!
What a beauty each flower is in the world!
Each bud is well blossomed to bloom full
For the bees to accept its invitation sans
Any refusal whatsoever with full passion!
Tender love of petals soothe souls enervated
Opening the golden gate of fantasy in dreams
As diamonds kindle vision full of passion ever
As a magic show that engrossed audience in...!
The magic effects of flowers are so unique.....
That no one can fail to honour well forever!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Fascinating Flower Unique! by Ramesh T A )
- 69op-com, 69OP.COM 69OP.COM
- maybe i need you, but don't really need .., Mandolyn ...
- God, Varun Sivashankar
- The Image of an Evergreen Tree, Hanh Chau
- Sign of love, Tiku akp
- What This Is (short), Nika McGuin
- You should know, Hanh Chau
- Me & Them, Nika McGuin
- Every Year, Nika McGuin
- A Developing Mind, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Where The Mind Is Without Fear, Rabindranath Tagore
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- A Thanksgiving Wish To You My Love, Thad Wilk
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1886 - 1967)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)