Ramesh T A
A Fascinating Flower Unique!
Flowers are a great fascination for me
Whether I am in the garden or anywhere!
Colours are ever fresh with fragrance
Each flower has quite unique in Nature!
What a beauty each flower is in the world!
Each bud is well blossomed to bloom full
For the bees to accept its invitation sans
Any refusal whatsoever with full passion!
Tender love of petals soothe souls enervated
Opening the golden gate of fantasy in dreams
As diamonds kindle vision full of passion ever
As a magic show that engrossed audience in...!
The magic effects of flowers are so unique.....
That no one can fail to honour well forever!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Fascinating Flower Unique! by Ramesh T A )
- Deafened Joy, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I Have Never Been Anything Like Pink, Kazuko Shiraishi
- Unlocking Doors, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Without Shame, Gamier Dalet Mwaikoma
- Water's Tears, FOEVERAMI JOHNSON
- The Man With Fire In His Eyes, Kazuko Shiraishi
- Thursday, Frank Avon
- Uluru, Kazuko Shiraishi
- The Neverending Story, Elimar Pingkian
- Yellow Lake, Kazuko Shiraishi
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Home And Love, Robert William Service
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Snake, Theodore Roethke
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)