A fathers will for his son
A fathers will is his love....
A father not there but never gone....
3 jobs always gone... I miss my dad....
Where is dad just over there... turn to see no one..
At work again... Home with dad on a friday night....
Laying on him watching tv while he sleeps that is our father son time...
Valued by me so very much... Never understood by others at all...
He taught to love and honor the woman in our lives...
3 young sisters a young man needs to care...
Never to harm, hurt, or let harm come to...
Imbued deep and firm in the heart and soul of his only son....
Never to let any harm come to them...
A fathers will is his love......
Forever and always......... Till the day his son dies.....
Jason Luneau's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A fathers will for his son by Jason Luneau )
- Law Breakers, Tony Adah
- Our India is the best country of the who.., Mazid S Kazi , INDIA
- Silent Page, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- This is human race, Aftab Alam
- God Bless The Teacher, Enoch Gyamfi
- Hunger, Kyle Schlicher
- Love don't have no name on it!, Shirley Morgan
- There Was A Time, Kyle Schlicher
- No Such Thing As Handicapped, louis rams
- Here I Am, Kyle Schlicher
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Men, Maya Angelou
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)