A fathers will for his son
A fathers will is his love....
A father not there but never gone....
3 jobs always gone... I miss my dad....
Where is dad just over there... turn to see no one..
At work again... Home with dad on a friday night....
Laying on him watching tv while he sleeps that is our father son time...
Valued by me so very much... Never understood by others at all...
He taught to love and honor the woman in our lives...
3 young sisters a young man needs to care...
Never to harm, hurt, or let harm come to...
Imbued deep and firm in the heart and soul of his only son....
Never to let any harm come to them...
A fathers will is his love......
Forever and always......... Till the day his son dies.....
Jason Luneau's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A fathers will for his son by Jason Luneau )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Your Love, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Im not her, Brianna Kimball
- LIKE AN EAGLE, Romeo Della Valle
- My eyes feel like cactus flowers, Jena Crowe
- No Escape From Hidden Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- My Demons, Brianna Kimball
- Multi-Tasker, douglas scotney
- Bottom Feeders, douglas scotney
- Love is Like a Painting, Paul Hartal
- Depicting Hearts, RoseAnn V. Shawiak