A FISH STORY
If I were a fish in the ocean
I'm sure I'd have the notion
to swim alone in the great big sea,
not bunched up in a school, not free.
I'd swim the Atlantic,
the Pacific too
and when I tired
before I was through
I'd beach myself and lie on the shore,
happy and content with all I explore.
But this a a fish dream
for a fishy fool.
For see how I'm swimming.
I'm in a school.
Edwina Reizer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A FISH STORY by Edwina Reizer )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Warning Sign, paul bamberger
- I give up, August Wane
- Oh God If We Must, mary douglas
- chemical shed, lee fones
- My Friend Forever, Margaret Alice Second
- Sometimes I am afraid, BrokenHeartPheko Motaung
- সময়(Time), Avik Datta Gupta
- Lieu Time, Francie Lynch
- When The Heart Bleeds, Tondana Fatimah Seebaway
- Many Crooked Cops are Shooting and Killing, Hebert Logerie