A flower indeed!
I am a beautiful flower
That is rooted in this bower.
Off limits for the likes of me
A nuisance most all will agree.
The bees do visit me daily
Sweet as the white trumpet lily
Who resides with me in this bed;
But still my life’s in constant dread
Of toxic sprays and solutions
A sentence of execution
They’ll spray on my bright yellow head.
I am prolific and spread
But tomorrow I will be gone
Because I’m a dandelion.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A flower indeed! by Albert Ahearn )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Acceptable Efforts, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Love so Tender Love so Mild~~~, Monk E. Biz
- On Light, Jack Dikian
- Am I Alone, Lore Me34
- "Twist these Big Tits Purple", Richard Thripp
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -66, Ronjoy Brahma
- Stories Are Created, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- When Fresh Fish Fails, Richard Thripp
- center, laxami Cards
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -65, Ronjoy Brahma