A Flower Which Tries To Live
A flower is alive and trying to breathe
In a deserted land this flower lives
It senses living when the rain drops.
The droplets of rains just makes this isolated flower be fine again
With life the process of glowing goes on
It glows and displays that life has not ended
Things do get tougher with passing of lengthy days
Still, somehow the spirit of this only flower never dies.
When the rains arrive things will get better
Till then it is simply about surviving, the difficulties of days
For a flower, which continues to remain.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Flower Which Tries To Live by Rohit Sapra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Resemblance, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- One Single Drop, Kaleb Falin
- Survivor's Guilt, Roy Blokker
- Right or wrong!, Mark Heathcote
- Graveyard, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Symphony of Discords By K.V.Suryanarayan.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Our Roads, Somanathan Iyer
- It's Not Just Rain, Daniel Skentelbery
- The Day After I Shouted Abuse at the Queen, Daniel Skentelbery
- Name-Calling, Diane Hine