James Bredin (1933 / Ennis Canada)
A Forbidden Subject
Is the population decreasing because of abortions?
Or are the numbers balanced by high immigration proportions?
Do the statisticians make a connection and compare?
Are we allowed to even think about this abortion affair?
Have religious types gone silent about abortion clinics?
On every second street according to abortion cynics,
Has the issue left the public eye and died a slow horrible death,
Or a quick death like an unborn baby who never took a breath.
Is this a forbidden media subject that can't be discussed?
Is this subject so bad that people might look at it with disgust?
How many abortion clinics are operating on your street?
Do they have a big sign out front or is all very discreet?
Poet Other Poems
- A Big Black Hole... May 9th,2013
- A BINGO HALL... DEC 5TH,2013
- A BINGO HALL... FEB 21TH,2014
- A BLUE MOON... NOV 23RD,2012
- A CANADIAN DEMOCRATIC DICTATOR
- A CANADIAN ELECTION... MAY 26TH,2013
- A CANADIAN TEA PARTY
- A CONSTITUTION LIKE THE SWISS... JAN 19T...
- A Forbidden Subject
- A GIRL IN DERRY June 19th,2011
- A Group of Appoıntees
- A HUNDRED THOUSAND CANADIAN REASONS
- A National Referendum... March 1st,2014
- A Need For Binding Rederendums... Mar 20...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.