A Four-Leaf Haiku
He was a stickler,
and spent his day in search of
her little tickler.
She said dear fellow
your dipstick is too scrawny,
and soft as Jell-O.
He nodded sagely,
it's why I'm into searching,
and did you page me?
Keep looking, really,
it's lingual persuasion,
I'm giving freely.
Herbert Nehrlich's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Four-Leaf Haiku by Herbert Nehrlich )
- I shall sing, hasmukh amathalal
- Thelo (1), Branden Aeling
- Why lord should look, hasmukh amathalal
- A to Z for You, Indranil Bit
- Our bretherne, hasmukh amathalal
- Water has central place, hasmukh amathalal
- Sunset, Littlewing28 Pani
- what is kinte, kinte allah
- Peace Inside, Spiritwind Wood
- how far can i go on?, fareeha ghafoor