A Four Letter Word
A FOUR LETTER WORD
JULY 29th Thursday 2010
LOVE - What an over rated word.
LOVE - Complete incorrect meaning worldwide.
LOVE - Does not contain beautiful emotion.
LOVE - Contains pain-hurt-sadness-grief.
LOVE - Why are we all so misconceived.
LOVE - A lie to the human race.
LOVE - The karma we pay for wanting to control own and possess another.
LOVE - Who needs it? ?
Written by Charmaine Simpson
CHARMAINE SIMPSON's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Four Letter Word by CHARMAINE SIMPSON )
- Touch-me-not, Naveed Khalid
- The Sword and the Plowshare, John F. McCullagh
- On the road a Recovery Poem, jeff newnham
- Sinners, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- An Image Of An Old House, Yohan Confectioner
- Autumn Equinox, Jacqueline Nash
- Portrait, Md. Mujib Ullah
- Childhood Never Returns, Md. Mujib Ullah
- I Am A Happy Old Man, Shalom Freedman
- Intoxicating Hemlock, Md. Mujib Ullah
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Walter de la Mare
(1873 - 1958)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)