A Four Letter Word
A FOUR LETTER WORD
JULY 29th Thursday 2010
LOVE - What an over rated word.
LOVE - Complete incorrect meaning worldwide.
LOVE - Does not contain beautiful emotion.
LOVE - Contains pain-hurt-sadness-grief.
LOVE - Why are we all so misconceived.
LOVE - A lie to the human race.
LOVE - The karma we pay for wanting to control own and possess another.
LOVE - Who needs it? ?
Written by Charmaine Simpson
CHARMAINE SIMPSON's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Four Letter Word by CHARMAINE SIMPSON )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- March to past, SALINI NAIR
- Elements Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Inner Freedom's Equality, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Missing a loved mate, Ananta Madhavan
- Tears Imprisoned, The Astronomer
- Night Of Creative Silence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Another Love Story..., John Ugolo Umah
- nothing says nothing like this, Mandolyn Davidson
- Ripples Of The Heart, Kewayne Wadley
- she came across in Wrangler jeans, Bloar Heir