Kesav Venkat Easwaran
A Game Sublime...
Many a moths around one flame
Life’s alluring inviting game
Many lose themselves; what to blame?
The desire to burn in is to blame...
This game goes on for fixed time
So long the wick burns cute a dame
The flame too has its demise tame,
Who sets this flirtatious game sublime?
28 01 2009
Kesav Venkat Easwaran's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Game Sublime... by Kesav Venkat Easwaran )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Loafing, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Old-Time Family, Edgar Albert Guest
- Home And The Baby, Edgar Albert Guest
- Curly Locks, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Lure That Failed, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Job, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Truth About Envy, Edgar Albert Guest
- We Are, Madrason writer
- Toys, Edgar Albert Guest
- Friends, Edgar Albert Guest