A Garden Built For Two
My old home was restored with lots love,
Like the garden table I built for you.
Where you can plant your flowers in there pots,
Until they grow strong enough for there garden spots.
Like the seeds we planted in our hearts,
which grows with Hope for happiness,
with hard work and yes, some tears,
As love will grow more tender throughout the years.
So please don't doubt what you feel is true,
for our hearts will show us the way.
Through garden gate's of our love,
which awaits open for you one day...
And I dont care if it takes many years
for my love will not fade away.
for I know in my heart I meant for you,
as forever my heart will always be true.
So take my heart, for it belongs to you.
And together we shell build.
So much more then just a garden bench...
But a Whole Garden of love for two.
craig moon's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Garden Built For Two by craig moon )
- Side, Ruta Wuneh
- Unknown, Ruta Wuneh
- Bashfulness is the ornament for a youthf.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Yours, and only mine, Maya Tod
- IQ poeam, Angry Brownbear
- Lacklustre thoughts, Angry Brownbear
- Mindless Wind, Angry Brownbear
- Screams of Silence, Angry Brownbear
- Abode Aroma, Angry Brownbear
- Worth living, gajanan mishra
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- My Love Is Like To Ice, Edmund Spenser
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Viggo Stuckenberg
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1841 - 1896)
William Schwenck Gilbert
(1836 - 1911)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns