A Garden Built For Two
My old home was restored with lots love,
Like the garden table I built for you.
Where you can plant your flowers in there pots,
Until they grow strong enough for there garden spots.
Like the seeds we planted in our hearts,
which grows with Hope for happiness,
with hard work and yes, some tears,
As love will grow more tender throughout the years.
So please don't doubt what you feel is true,
for our hearts will show us the way.
Through garden gate's of our love,
which awaits open for you one day...
And I dont care if it takes many years
for my love will not fade away.
for I know in my heart I meant for you,
as forever my heart will always be true.
So take my heart, for it belongs to you.
And together we shell build.
So much more then just a garden bench...
But a Whole Garden of love for two.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Garden Built For Two by craig moon )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- WISDOM, LOVE & TRUST, Tom Zart
- stillness and stomping lightly, Mandolyn ...
- Time And Season, Johnny Goyena
- Honesty, Tony Adah
- Child Of The Rainforest, Denis Martindale
- Cooling Off Time..., Denis Martindale
- And fairy land xxii, binod bastola
- When I was A Little Boy, ronald stroman
- keeping down apperances, lee fones
- Onkar Nath Gupta As A Poet, Bijay Kant Dubey