A Gem In Us
Life taught us a lesson,
to appreciate with passion.
Life taught us a song,
that we have to sing along.
Appreciating souls are few,
the rest are at curfew.
Relax and think, we may understand,
When pollen appreciate a flower,
When a peahen appreciates a dancing peacock,
When a teacher appreciates a student,
When a leader appreciates the followers,
When I appreciate you and you appreciate me,
a gem of harmony evolves from our hearts.
veeraiyah subbulakshmi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Gem In Us by veeraiyah subbulakshmi )
Did you read them?
- Feel as force, hasmukh amathalal
- Lost Children, Isabella Signa
- Pastor Homer Toots His Horn, Donal Mahoney
- Seconds In Prison, Naveed Akram
- The Light Brigade Charge, John F. McCullagh
- Farewell Forever, Sacha Hayes O'Grady
- Orphans, Nassy Fesharaki
- An Atheist on Sunday, Donal Mahoney
- Remember me, micheal john
- For God and Country, John F. McCullagh
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)