Just by looking into your eyes i can see.
I can see the beauty inside yourself.
Your eyes tell me who you are.
They tell me a brief story about you.
I see the beauty in your eyes.
And it gives my face a big smile.
It's a gift i have,
seeing a person through their eyes.
A gift that i have learned to embrace.
And when i did it became so much stronger.
I can see you through your eyes
I can see the real you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A gift by Joshua Wyatt )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- looking for the button that will make me.., Mandolyn ...
- Captivations of an Art Form, F. J. Thomas
- Me Without You Is Like, Lilly Emery
- Nature's Path, Joy Cordwell
- Choices, Danielle Dessels
- Never, Never, Never Give Up!, Denis Martindale
- Deep Within, Lilly Emery
- State Of Terror, Naveed Akram
- صرخة ألم, Sossi Khachadourian
- chibok girls, ademola oluwabusayo