A Girl's Desires
All the wonders of the world,
They come to kiss my feat,
When I am in your arms,
Everything tastes so sweet!
When you shake your hands towards me,
I feel those desires your eyes hold,
And the moment you come near,
In your hug I wish to disappear!
Everytime I see you I shake off my dream,
But again involuntarily I go in it,
Where I see you as my prince,
And myself a princess lying with you,
In a new dimension, making love we two.
I feel a lightning pierce my soul,
When you move your lips towards mine,
I just pray my eyes remain close,
Continuing to feel the feelings of a lovely prose!
I wish forever to be with you; my love,
Together as a happy pair of dove,
You and me always united as one,
Till the day gold sparkles beneath the sun!
Ankur Thakur's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
How she wants to be her boy's princess and all such dreamy stuff...
Comments about this poem (A Girl's Desires by Ankur Thakur )
- I'm not insane, Priscilla Rose
- Mystic Journey, Elizabeth Melillo
- Court of Life, Kolade Seun
- Entropic Being., John Lee Williams
- What The Tortoise Said, Tony Adah
- Forgiveness, Tiger Lily
- Stature, Nassy Fesharaki
- Twinkle twinkle little star - 6, ramesh rai
- Man Overboard, Tiffany Alexis
- The World Is Confounded, Tony Adah
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Alone, Maya Angelou
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)