A Good Day
You want to go for a walk,
Then stop at that spot
Where the creek meets the river,
And we can read the civil war plaques,
Then get that lemonade drink
You really like?
We can get a large
And share it.
This time I'll sip it slow.
I always give myself brain freeze,
Guess we better get something
For the girls too.
I think they'd be disappointed
If we didn't.
Francis Santaquilani's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A Good Day by Francis Santaquilani )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- who is someone in your mind?, RIC S. BASTASA
- try sipping this, RIC S. BASTASA
- the reason why i am still a part of you, RIC S. BASTASA
- the dream for peace, RIC S. BASTASA
- Heat, Evageline Echo
- Do what is fair, gajanan mishra
- Be aware of rules, gajanan mishra
- Sand, Joey Jones
- Variations, Kewayne Wadley
- T, Vinaya Joseph