Ray Subrata Ray
A Gossip by Ray Subrata
Mott-on roast, chicken kasha, and a bottle,
Interchange of age and thirst couples,
For high thoughts for country’s sake
Need they a nightly pilgrimage.
All parties cedars,
Parasite and feathers,
Climb ladder to ladder
Rats sparrow and fox,
From their roomed box,
Seem to turn a fun,
We would rule the fools,
Tigers and lions are gone.
Foolish common place,
Still yet glaze,
And their health we need,
To slaughter and feed.
Ray Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Gossip by Ray Subrata by Ray Subrata Ray )
- But we are one, gajanan mishra
- You are my sweet lovely heart, Mazid S Kazi , INDIA
- I am the time, Aftab Alam
- The one who is blessed by the God is su.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Angel, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Malaria, hasmukh amathalal
- The life we have lived, Goodenough Sakhile Dlamini
- At our will, hasmukh amathalal
- See the fishes, hasmukh amathalal
- Two Become One, Loide V Augustinus