Jacques Sprenkie Mateya
A grave in far Away land
I need ancestral intervention
I do not no a tale of this grave
How come not in a graveyard
But in a Middle of nowhere
Where there are people less
A unique grave of our time
Ancestors tell me
Grave near railway
Railway in far away
Its people less here, who talk to you
Where are your relatives?
Who is your companion?
Graves don't visit one another
May be it's my grand father's grave
Man I do not know
Due to his absence in my life
I know of a train tragedy
Ancestors I need explanation
Distinctive grave in land, in People-less neighborhood
It's people less here, who will honor you
A grave is a 'Rest of Honor'
You! Grave of uniqueness kind
You! Grave in middle on nowhere
You! Rest of unknown
You! Peer of unknown, rest in peace
Next to palm tree
Jacques Sprenkie Mateya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A grave in far Away land by Jacques Sprenkie Mateya )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- To You, With Love, Fareez Nasir
- For smooth sailing, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Genuine respect, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Let go of my wrist!, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- A sweet dream..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- She is I, Shweta Nair
- Poetic Sleeping Habits ~there are none, LUVinThe NOW
- Passing No Judgement, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- An odd adventure...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Falling Leaves, RoseAnn V. Shawiak