A Guilty Cry...
Sometimes I try, others it just happens
but so fool I feel when reason hits
How could I even cry? So much I have
So many I love...O God, please don't punish me
Don't think my waterly eyes are blind, as I can see...
I can feel how Good you've been always Dearly to me.
But God, You've made me Human...
Please, forgive me! ! ! !
But that's why I cry...
Florida Angel's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Guilty Cry... by Florida Angel )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Drop In The Bucket, Michael McParland
- Drifting Hell, Michael McParland
- Dreams, Michael McParland
- Doubting, Michael McParland
- Don't Tell Me, Michael McParland
- In Memoriam, Sandra Feldman
- Don't Say, I Said, Michael McParland
- Don't Say Goodbye, Michael McParland
- To you My Friend!, Shaila Touchton
- Domestic Dreams, Michael McParland