A Guilty Cry...
Sometimes I try, others it just happens
but so fool I feel when reason hits
How could I even cry? So much I have
So many I love...O God, please don't punish me
Don't think my waterly eyes are blind, as I can see...
I can feel how Good you've been always Dearly to me.
But God, You've made me Human...
Please, forgive me! ! ! !
But that's why I cry...
Florida Angel's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Guilty Cry... by Florida Angel )
- But we are one, gajanan mishra
- You are my sweet lovely heart, Mazid S Kazi , INDIA
- I am the time, Aftab Alam
- The one who is blessed by the God is su.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Angel, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Malaria, hasmukh amathalal
- The life we have lived, Goodenough Sakhile Dlamini
- At our will, hasmukh amathalal
- See the fishes, hasmukh amathalal
- Two Become One, Loide V Augustinus