cheryl davis miller
A Hearing Ear
The 'Hearing Ear' is a precious tool.
It saves us from playing the fool.
It is a gift yet with a dear price.
Just having ears will not suffice.
It's not enough to have ear canals.
They must be tuned to dis-avowel.
All that would ever our Life Source drain,
That only Life would then remain.
A teachable heart and ears that Hear.
Are that which calls the Master near.
To whisper secrets and make them clear
His plans to any Hearing Ear.
That they may in-turn divulge His heart.
His mercy, grace and love impart.
To those who yet have no ears to hear.
That they may gain a Hearing Ear.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A Hearing Ear by cheryl davis miller )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Aladdin's Lamp, Aftab Alam
- Time Is Against Them, Afzal Ahmed Syed
- For Us, Afzal Ahmed Syed
- The Death of Stella D'Cruz1, Afzal Ahmed Syed
- If My Voice Is Not Reaching You, Afzal Ahmed Syed
- DE-HOLOCAUSTIZE THE SIX MILLION JEWS, alexander opicho
- Pen And Paper, ali chukwuemeka
- Decoy, Aftab Alam
- My plaints, Hrishikesh Bharadwaj
- The Blind's thought, Hrishikesh Bharadwaj