A Helping Hand
The Sun, it showers us in hope and light.
The Stars, they shine for us in the night.
The heat, it gives us warmth and dryness;
As the air gives us our liveliness.
The shouts, can give courage, yet, it can also give sorrow.
Schools, they can be tough, but they help us as we grow.
Life is very fragile, yet, it is a very precious part of us.
Death is a very sorrowful, and very disturbing role of life, usually, it impacts more than one of us.
Help, everyone needs its hand;
Especially if they are stranded on an unknown land.
Go help someone and help them stand,
Who knows when you might need that helping hand.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Helping Hand by Dang Xiong )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Rain, Neela Nath
- Somehow...Someway, Charles Hancock
- Truly Inspiring, Electric Lady
- Unrest Soul: Before Ebola Comes, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- मन साफ़ करता है।man saaf karta hai, hasmukh amathalal
- The Communists Recognize Only The Two, C.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- I AM, hasmukh amathalal
- Tales Of A Wife: Yes I Do, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- television, smriti chhibber
- Grass, smriti chhibber