A Hidden Place
A place is hidden on the map,
May the paper adjust for the better.
You may cry, you may end this matter,
But adventure has resonance of pain
And colours of the rainbow.
Do we see our people unite with us
About the travels of the stars and planets?
The hidden adventure is about God,
Feelings cut into half are told to substances
Called elements and compounds.
But does God adjust paper of formulae
In the hope of our adventure?
Do we see God as an adventurer of mighty thoughts?
But do we see those men who do prosper?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Hidden Place by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A Prayer For The Unsuspecting, mary douglas
- Another Shop On The Street With Mary Pop.., mary douglas
- Is All That Matters Then, Rohit Sapra
- Librarian, Nassy Fesharaki
- The Holy Book, Tony Adah
- Sugar free, Donnie Wolff
- I am ok as I am, Tim Holmes Jr
- Raindrops - Greek Version, Elia Michael
- Did Jesus Make Love?, Monk E. Biz
- Darkness and Light, Terrance Tracy