Goodnews mememugh Karibo
fetch fire and ice
hug clinching claws.
Under the skies' shut eyes
still as death, it lies-
upon its head,
rainbows rain lowly
upon its feet,
termites' castles sit.
Through summer's whip,
girdled on winter's hip
under the skies' shut eyes
still as death, it lies.
Goodnews mememugh Karibo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Hillock by Goodnews mememugh Karibo )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Wish I Could Come With You!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Superstitions., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- आंबो सासे राजा, Bahadur Basumatary
- Miss Coal Beauty/ Coal Black Diamond Girl, Bijay Kant Dubey
- THE LAST SCENE المشهد الاخير, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Keep Smiling!, Geetha Jayakumar
- THE LAST SCENE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Gone, Kareem Sameh
- Muskurathey Raho!, Geetha Jayakumar
- A Few Stars Tonight, Jesus James Llorico