A HOMELESS, BUT A PRETTY MAN
It's not your fault to be a homeless Whether you're a man, a woman, or a kid, But it's their mistake, It's not a crime to be a homeless, but It's a big shame to leave a homeless in a street, It's a crime to leave a pretty homeless amid The ugly corners of the forgotten and the needy, The homeless people are pretty people, but Something happened made them outside, The homeless people are pretty souls like all the Other souls, but something happened to our thoughts, The homeless people's homelessness is an ugly thing That has an ugly impact on all of us and on the whole world, Why are the homeless people in the streets, on the sidewalks, Inside the ugly and thrown cars, and anywhere? They are our brothers, our sisters, and our kids Like all the other people who live comfortably, These pretty people have great feelings and wonderful emotions Like anyone of us, but something pushed them outside, They might be hungry, they might be thirsty, or they they might need a Kind of human warmth just to make them feel life well, Their homelessness is our mistake and their mistake because They can not be cared for by all of us or they die in the streets, If they need help for any reason they need our help because without Our help they will be ending in an inevitable death, and I can say greatly that they're our brothers and our sisters In humanity anytime, anywhere, and everywhere on earth.
MOHAMMAD SKATI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A HOMELESS, BUT A PRETTY MAN by MOHAMMAD SKATI )
Did you read them?
- Deep Within, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Gleaming Moon Walked With Me,, Aftab Alam
- I choose nature to you, Vidura Prabhath
- [FIVE] - of roses in a decaying memory, Lenny Orlando Camacho
- My Winter Bed, BARRY WYATT JR.
- Forget You Not, Forget You Not, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Love Me, Love Me, You Just Love Me, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The sweetest song, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Be logic., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Loving Me, Leave Me Not, Desert You Not,.., Bijay Kant Dubey
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns