A Hope For Tomorrow
Fall, as I begin to pray
It was hard until yesterday,
I feared what tomorrow,
might perhaps be.
Could be full of regrets,
or joyful as I see.
As I set for the great lark,
away I march from the dark.
Everything soon despairs
separates within layers.
Resting on the mud I lay,
it changes the whole, but today…
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Hope For Tomorrow by Naeem Rahman )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Something nags me!, Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran
- Cosmology, Don Tiedemann
- In Lamplight, Don Tiedemann
- Denouncing Trinity, Richard Thripp
- A Hollow Spaceship, Richard Thripp
- My Worn Heart, Liilia Talts Morrison
- 1912 through 1916, Richard Thripp
- Monarch Butterfly, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Mooch Winnipeg, jerome moore
- yer mom hath a lithp, Mandolyn Davidson