Ramesh T A
A Horse Riding Boy!
A boy goes on horse riding to school!
He doesn’t like cycle or bike or vehicle!
His parents work in foreign countries;
They are ready to give him even bike;
He insisted on horse only for his ride!
He has collected points on horse also;
So, he has got horse for going to school.
He spends Rs.150 daily for his horse;
He even participates so on functions
And he earns considerable amount too!
His aim is to become a race horse jockey!
He learns a lot by doing from now on.
His aim is not to become a book worm;
His vision, idea and action is to achieve
Unlike other boys of his age in school!
Music, arts, games and creativity make
One great after education as it is sure!
A horse riding boy is an inspiration indeed
For kids to develop talent and rise high!
Education is just basic alphabetical letters;
But new creativity only makes one great!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Horse Riding Boy! by Ramesh T A )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- *My confused mood, C. P. Sharma
- Dear! i Still Love You, Rimni chakravarty
- To vacuum, SALINI NAIR
- Concept's Thresholds, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- *Scent of Love, C. P. Sharma
- *Flowers' Sacrifice, C. P. Sharma
- Biker Days .... [MOTORCYCLE riding; VER.., Bri Edwards
- Beloved Hourglass, Elizabeth Shield
- August Fires, Dee Corpolongo
- Walking down the last lane!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL