Ramesh T A
A Horse Riding Boy!
A boy goes on horse riding to school!
He doesn’t like cycle or bike or vehicle!
His parents work in foreign countries;
They are ready to give him even bike;
He insisted on horse only for his ride!
He has collected points on horse also;
So, he has got horse for going to school.
He spends Rs.150 daily for his horse;
He even participates so on functions
And he earns considerable amount too!
His aim is to become a race horse jockey!
He learns a lot by doing from now on.
His aim is not to become a book worm;
His vision, idea and action is to achieve
Unlike other boys of his age in school!
Music, arts, games and creativity make
One great after education as it is sure!
A horse riding boy is an inspiration indeed
For kids to develop talent and rise high!
Education is just basic alphabetical letters;
But new creativity only makes one great!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Horse Riding Boy! by Ramesh T A )
- With nature, hasmukh amathalal
- Owl, kassem oude
- No ordinary, hasmukh amathalal
- Coal - your turn, gajanan mishra
- Bluff-masters As Contemporary Indian Eng.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- There Will Always Be Another Poem, Shalom Freedman
- This Is My Bungalow, This Is My Car, Thi.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- f' my life i hate this place, shannon strauss
- Pulmonary Hypertension, Strydar Enox
- Depths Unknown, Lawrence S. Pertillar