Ken e Hall
A Huggleable hug
For the new year I want a hug,
A big hug, a huggable hug,
I want someone to squeeze
the Love out of me, in return I will
hug the love out of them.
I want to be the president huggger
of the world,
emitting love from my hugs
to people of every land,
across the ocean,
across the sand.
In return a hug emmitting love
returning, from everyone,
from every land, across the ocean, across the sand,
Now i ask you,
Would'nt it be grand!
Ken e Hall's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Huggleable hug by Ken e Hall )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- One(1) Classroom, herbert guitang
- Archeologist, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Nasha pyaar ka, binod bastola
- The Storyteller, David Lewis Paget
- Read yourself, Eleonora Bistrianu
- State dictates people to be violent, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Just After Dawn, David Harris
- Graveyard, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Moments, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Stasying the Course, John F. McCullagh