A Humble Take On '' I am Nobody! Who Are You? ''
I am nobody! who are you?
I am insignificant speck,
A void, rudderless ship,
not knowing what for my birth;
My existence a straw,
thawed by twists turns
of plotted villainy and
life’s turn and it sustains
on a shaky keel.
You are a Sage, Seer
an exorcist to drive away
the mad passions
gripping the vile
though a slow process.
Radhamani Sarma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Humble Take On '' I am Nobody! Who Are You? '' by Radhamani Sarma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- 'SNATCHING OF THE GOAT', guy lipmore
- OUT OF DESTROYED BUILDINGS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Blue Fly, Abdullah alHemaidy
- Hunkered Down With Memories, Lonnie Hicks
- ODESSA. UKRAINE., human woman
- THAT FACE ذلك الوجه, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Looking Upon Us, Naveed Akram
- Sweet Valentine, Lara A. Aqrawi
- No Reins, Lauren B Called
- Nothing like IT, george albot