Ramesh T A
A JOY OF ALL...!
Happiness of many lies in the sadness of key players
Not only in the plays but also in the life of the world;
It is true for the happiness of others some sacrifice all!
Without the sky shedding tears earth cannot get relief;
In the happiness of green fields sky remains blue ever!
Singers, poets, actors and writers live life for others
Entertaining and enlightening them as long as they can
And disappear in oblivion paving way for others to go on
In pursuit of the exploration they have started long ago!
Without the efforts of scribes where can newspapers come
To start the day for many in the morning along with coffee
Giving information of the world and ideas to create things
Benefiting Self and world in all walks of life as world rolls on
Day and night non stop for the survival of all species endless?
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A JOY OF ALL...! by Ramesh T A )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Turn to flower, hasmukh amathalal
- PH: Life: Growing Up, La! * - Chapter3 (.., Brian Johnston
- Mind Over Matter, david kush
- Don't do anything in a bigger way than t.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Let poetry excel, hasmukh amathalal
- Mama's Black Breast, Ozioma Anieto
- Big bee, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- She, Anil Karki
- We, the great family, Anil Karki
- My Problem With Words, Valsa George