A latched heart..
I know you are waiting outside,
You can’t open my heart with your false pride,
You may have the right key and the password,
You may have the legal card to swipe,
You might have used the cheap tactics,
of psychological defects, not feed me enough,
cut off my allowance, force me to work as a bull,
collecting my salary and perks,
chasing me to the limits of patience,
To price open this secured heart,
You may not know the facts of life,
When your lies pushed that latch slight,
From inside, you were not aware of it,
Your lies and hypocrisy latched my heart,
From inside, I know you are waiting outside,
Holding your legal key tight, but you don’t,
Know your lies have latched my heart from inside.
veeraiyah subbulakshmi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A latched heart.. by veeraiyah subbulakshmi )
Did you read them?
- In A Confused World, Edward Kofi Louis
- MY WAY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- You need someone, hasmukh amathalal
- Organized team, hasmukh amathalal
- I Am Weird and I Am Happy, Rohit Sapra
- Beloved Alice (Square Sonnet I), Rohan Nath
- Meeting Room 13, Edward Kofi Louis
- Think and act, hasmukh amathalal
- Drought, Edward Kofi Louis
- And here we part, Nalini Chaturvedi