A Legend About Two Stars
A lot of stars are in the sky,
They are all golden, bright and shy.
They live for love, create life dreams,
When wind about pain screams.
They are sun-rays for dark night face,
For our feelings, any place
That touches purple serpentine
And sees of sunset magic line.
Two stars were living in welkin,
Like clown lives with harlequin,
Like wings of angel on the back,
They were two friends who got a crack.
When one stars` petals went to sleep,
The others didn`t faith keep.
Began to dance with new dreams world,
Betrayed the star, its soul sold.
It gave a lot of tears to heart
And made the mind a legend start,
To write about cold and freeze,
To die again, crying squeeze…
And now two friends don`t want to speak,
One lives with pride, the second`s freak.
The first does not freak understand,
And that is why the friendship`ll end…
A lot of stars are in the sky
But love and hope we cannot bye.
A galaxy was of two stars,
They were for God eternal grass.
Ekaterina Polischuk's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Legend About Two Stars by Ekaterina Polischuk )
- ZZ Animals Flunk These 2014 Candidates, Saiom Shriver
- my pool days, lee fones
- Enough is enough, Pat Raia
- A list of the most stupid things said to.., Mae AC.
- Cherry on Top Sundries Shoppe, Steve Kittell
- 'Charlie Girl', Katherine Nordhaus
- Contemporary-time Indian English Poets A.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Importance of compassion, gajanan mishra
- A Flower Which Dreams, Rohit Sapra
- Ways of Being Me, Rohit Sapra
Poem of the Day
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Eldorado, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)