A Lesson In Life
Close that door!
Is trying to open.
Two different doors
To be opened.
Take the left hand
Take the right hand
But will I pick
The 'right' hand
Each hand is
A Lesson in Life
Lyn Paul April 2014
Lyn Paul's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Lesson In Life by Lyn Paul )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- My Demons, Brianna Kimball
- Multi-Tasker, douglas scotney
- Bottom Feeders, douglas scotney
- Love is Like a Painting, Paul Hartal
- Depicting Hearts, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Not Meant To Be, Brianna Kimball
- Definition Of Possibility, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Quality Of Moments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- her humor, Bull Hawking
- For CARL, Mae Ethan