A life without you
A life without you.......
I remember our memories,
all the laughing we used to do,
everything i look at, reminds me of you,
every time i try to forget,
my checks get all wet.
i drown in my tears,
i sleep in my fears,
for seconds i forget who i am,
why did you leave us,
i have no idea,
i cant stand that you are not here,
A life without you is so hard!
Aishah Bibi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A life without you by Aishah Bibi )
- Mixed Up, Ima Ryma
- Unseen water, Pintu Mahakul
- _Erato my Muse of love poetry, Erato
- AN EMOTIONAL STORY I COULDN'T TELL, Godspower Oshodin
- Shift and Drift, Aftab Alam
- Rivalry is humane to time, Ajala Samuel Akindele
- Certain attitudes to be followed by the .., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Sorry-Wrong Number, Aftab Alam
- Gripes of. Freedom, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Jesus Of Nazareth, Naveed Khalid