A Literal Absence
Gazing your sore
I looked upon your sadness
And I said you….
There are no healing words
shuttered pieces crossed my mind
bearing not such a burden
you my lost humble soul
thirsting for a deep breath
hugging you without a word
do not ever doubt that
nothing is able to break
the path of our torment
returning to our bleeding Land
howling a desperate cry!
I called you through a mighty river
singing like a drop
moving to the ocean without ever stopping…..
You will not perish if you do not wish it
Nothing is ever ordained,
because everything is crossed like a barrier.
All our world seems to have
a starting point as well as an ending point
again and again….
whether through storms or rainbows,
all roads bring life, and all have their virtues.
Divine Beauty has a strong will
a Sign of an Abundant Harvest
Keep a strong faith my Lord
and blessed be the day
I see you my honored man
thy a reunion will come unfold….
By Mina Boulekou
Copyright Mina Boulekou 2014
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Literal Absence by MINA BOULEKOU )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
William Cullen Bryant
(November 3, 1794 – June 12, 1878)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(8 October 1838 – 1 July 1905)
(January 6, 1883 – April 10, 1931)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love .., Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Your Laughter, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- The may, Albert Basumatary
- unaware of angels, Mandolyn ...
- THE LAW, glen pugh
- A Butterfly Now, Kyle Schlicher
- To My Friend, A Sonnet, Luis Estable
- My Assignment.(limerick), BADMUS JUBRIL
- I Wait For You, Kyle Schlicher
- Busy man, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Where Love Falls, Kyle Schlicher
- You Are Like The Moon, Kyle Schlicher