A Literal Absence
Gazing your sore
I looked upon your sadness
And I said you….
There are no healing words
shuttered pieces crossed my mind
bearing not such a burden
you… my lost humble soul
thirsting for a deep breath
hugging you without a word
do not ever doubt …. that
nothing is able to break
the path of our tornment
returning to our bleeding Land
howling a desperate cry
I called you through a mighty river
singing like a drop
moving to the ocean without ever stopping…..
You will not perish if you do not wish it
Nothing is ever ordained,
because everything is crossed like a barrier.
All our world seems to have
a starting point as well as an ending point
again and again….
whether through storms or rainbows,
all roads bring life, and all have their virtues.
Divine Beauty has a strong will
a Sign of an Abundant Harvest
Keep a strong faith my Lord
and blessed be the day
I see you my honoured man
thy a reunion will come unfold….
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Literal Absence by MINA BOULEKOU )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Never, Never, Never Give Up!, Denis Martindale
- Deep Within, Lilly Emery
- State Of Terror, Naveed Akram
- صرخة ألم, Sossi Khachadourian
- chibok girls, ademola oluwabusayo
- Inaudible Words, Naveed Akram
- Russell's Loss, Paul Hartal
- Truth Lies - Kid's Stuff -howtobuilddefe.., sEaN nOrTh
- The Man I Met, Buxton Shippy
- The Penance Of Unguarded Selfishness., Bazi alis Subrata Ray