A Little Blue
Got a stone in my shoe,
wondering what I should do?
Also have a splinter in my finger,
feeling a little blue.
Got something in my eye,
but I am not going to cry.
Gonna go see the doc,
to get rid of that rock.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Little Blue by David Darbyshire )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Newbie, Savita Tyagi
- Is That A Virtues Woman?, John Ugolo Umah
- थांनानै था आरो थांनानै थानो हो, Bahadur Basumatary
- Carrying titles, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- If Heaven Was For..., John Ugolo Umah
- City Of Abomination, John Ugolo Umah
- History Of Death!, John Ugolo Umah
- Sweet Misery, Monica Shs
- lavender and roadkill, Ben Paynter
- Is mother universal, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.