A little Boy Whispers in the Night
Alone in the dark,
The trees cry out.
A painful voice,
Heard amoung the rest.
The little boy whispers,
to the crying trees
and tells them everything
will be alright.
Silence takes over now
The tree becomes limp and dead.
The voice that they heard
was the voice of the dead.
and unanswered prayers
the little boy was killed
right under those trees
they speak of his pain
and of his misarie.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A little Boy Whispers in the Night by Amanda Mannings )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Predicting The Future, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The American Dream, Is It Poetry
- The One Nobody Wants, Paul Burt
- Beauty Of Another Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Resilience, Skyline's Vermillion Intermi.., Ryan Scales
- strayed desires, Asma Riaz Khan
- Kill me............, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Let me salute you, gajanan mishra
- Life is Beautiful, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- Changing Landscapes Of Time, RoseAnn V. Shawiak